Citibank is one of the credit card companies known for making shopping experiences with its credit cards memorable. With several types of credit cards on offer such as shopping, travel, lifestyle and fuel cards like the IndianOil Citi Credit Card, users can use credit cards for specific spends and earn rewards according to individualized frequent spending patterns. In this way, Citibank cards are unique as they let you earn while you shop. The Citi credit card lets you avail discounts, air miles, reward points and more. At Finserv MARKETS, you can compare the best Citibank cards that complement your lifestyle and choose one that saves you money.
Types of Citibank Credit Cards
Depending on your requirements and spending behaviour, Citibank offers you cards that facilitate your spending while rewarding you. In this way, you can choose the cards that best suit you from the following types:
- Fuel Cards – Fuel cards from Citibank let you spend at fuel outlets and earn you rewards while you spend. You can get free fuel per year too.
- Travel Cards – On Citibank’s travel cards like the PremierMiles card, you earn air miles as a welcome bonus and every time you spend on flight bookings.
- Shopping Cards – The best shopping cards from Citibank give you rewards at retail outlets and on brands like Estee Lauder, Shoppers Stop brands, M.A.C. and more.
- Lifestyle Cards – You get lifestyle benefits and perks while you book hotels and spend on purchases in terms of rewards you collect.
- Cash Back/Reward Cards – Cards which offer rewards get you 10x the rewards everytime you shop, plus rewards never expire. On cash back cards, you get a percentage of cash back while shopping.
Top Citibank Credit Cards: Features, Benefits & Charges
At Finserv MARKETS, you can find some Citibank top-notch cards. It’s worth knowing about these in terms of their features, benefits, and charges, listed below, so you can select the right one:
- Citi PremierMiles Credit Card – Key benefits include 10,000 air miles when you join and for every Rs.100 spent, you earn 10 air miles when you book flights, hotels, opt for car/taxi hire and other travel-related transactions. On other expenses, you earn 4 miles for every Rs.100 spent. The annual fees for this card are Rs.3000 + GST.
- Citi Cash Back Credit Card – You get 5% cash back on any purchase you make with this card. Left to accumulate, you can redeem a large sum to purchase products in the future. Annual fees to be paid for this card is Rs.500 + GST.
- IndianOil Citi Credit Card – With fuel costs on the rise, you can get up to 71 litres of free fuel per year, plus 4 x turbo reward points on every purchase of fuel at IndianOil partner outlets. If fuel spends exceed Rs.30,000 per year, your annual fees of Rs.1,000 is waived off.
Apply for Top Citibank Bank Credit Cards at Finserv MARKETS
When you apply for any Citibank Credit Card at Finserv MARKETS, you get an online quick procedure, and you get to browse and compare cards before deciding. Consequently, Finserv MARKETS lets you select a card that matches your spending habits perfectly.
- Compare Credit Cards Online & Apply Online – Citi India (citibank.co.in)
- Apply Citibank Credit Card Online | Best Citibank Cards 12 Sep 2021 (bankbazaar.com)
- Citibank Credit Card: Apply for Citi Credit Cards Online – Finserv MARKETS (bajajfinservmarkets.in)