You are undoubtedly one of those who loves to guess what is hidden under the packaging or watch someone unpack their gift. To a total surprise, the packaging is almost as important as the gift itself. It represents a little the personality of the one who offers it and the one who receives it.
On the big day of the exchange of gifts, there will be of all kinds at the foot of the tree: small, large, edible, ephemeral, and those you cherish long. Do you want to impress the gallery and stand out? Take advantage of these four tips for gift wrappers that will amaze many.
1. A kit of the Perfect Gift Decorator
To not look desperately for all that is needed for the task, organize your Christmas packing kit. In a cardboard box, gathered in one place everything you need: scrapbooking elements, craft paper, buttons, glitter, ribbons, newspapers, pine cones, scissors, tape, a stick of glue, Christmas canes, string, etc. The Gifts Wholesaler is essential here.
- You can even prepare in advance slices of dried citrus that will sublimate your gifts. Here is an easy and quick recipe:
- Cut the fruits into thin slices and put those on a cake rack, for example (add an absorbent paper underneath to reduce the nuts’ moisture).
- Let the fruit dry for 3 to 4 days near a heat source (fireplace or radiator).
- You can use them as-is and paste them directly on the gift paper. If you want to keep them longer, then spray them with hairspray.
2. for Whom, the Gifts?
Do you want your gifts to stand out at the foot of the tree? The company has what you need to give adults two tips in one. Get these lovely gift tags. For $ 3, they will add a refined and personalized touch to your packaging. They will especially allow you to run the chance to win a jackpot of $ 25,000. It ends well a year. You can put your trust over the Custom Printed Caps now.
3. Exciting Packaging
You do not have to spend a fortune to decorate your gifts attractively and originally. For the container, and depending on the gift, why not use shoe boxes, newspaper, tea towels, or a wooden kitchen board? The advantage? You reuse materials, or your packaging is reusable, so it is less waste and waste. And you’ll see that you’re going to amaze everyone.
4. Gourmet Gifts
Do you opt for homemade gifts or ready-made preparations? A cotton or linen towel will pack beautifully the fruitcake you have concocted. Mason jars of tomato sauce that you have removed glue and labels will be an excellent receptacle for the ingredients of your gourmet brownies.